Sunday 3 August 2008

Strawberry Kiss! Finally!!


Finally!!! More than half a year after I translated it, here it is. A big thanks to Azure Flash for finishing it even though he was busy with other things. I really like this group (angelbox).

I have been busy with work recently, but I will start translating one of the yuri doujinshi previously mentioned very soon. I won't give any dates or promises but I think there will be more releases soon, hopefully this month.


MEDIAFIRE

EDIT: Sorry about that, they have done some changes at mediafire, which confused me. Should be working now, if not please tell me asap.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SnY finally releasing one of those Sp doujishi which were started 8 months ago?!? I can't believe it! :P

Many thanks guys, I hope to see soon some of the yuri doujinshi on that list.

Btw, the MF link is not working, it says it's a private folder.

Unknown said...

Awesome, yuri is always welcomed and SP is adorable.
Yuri seems to have more or less disappeared from Anime and been replaced by bishounen crap =( ..what are they trying to teach their kids... What they need another golden age of loli and yuri ;)

Anonymous said...

It won't let me download it