Sunday 6 July 2008

inori no uta translation script

Not terribly interesting, but I am posting the script for the simoun doujinshi I did for /u/ here too. We will not be releasing this but anon editor will do the editing and you can hopefully pick it up on 4chan soon. I am just posting it here just in case. I will start translating one of the mentioned yuri doujinshi now, but I don't know how soon I can have it ready. Enjoy inori no uta while you wait, it's quite good and looong......

Inori no uta translation script

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for the translation, but... see what we meant on /u/?

The editing has been done in 20 HOURS, and I'd say it's quite a good work.

And what about SnY editors? 6 months for those Strawberry Panic doujinshi and still haven't finish?

20 hours VS many many months.
If you want an advice, I suggest you to think about it before giving your precious scripts to an editor...

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.