Tuesday 3 June 2008

Some minor changes

As you can see, I have changed the email address. We don't get many emails, but it was still bothersome to type the whole shounennoyorokobi etc. without any typos every time I was going to check the email. So, new address is sny000@gmail.com. I will not delete the old email(at least not for awhile), but I hope everyone will start using the new address. As always we appreciate constructive criticism. If you want to say thanks thats fine, but you can thank us even more by telling us what you liked about it or what could/should have been done differently.
I have also removed the irc since it was dead, simply not enough users and I lost interest. Sorry it has taken so long to remove it.


I have almost finished my exams and have already started translating something again. Our editors are still working on the projects I translated 3-4 months ago but with a little nagging they will hopefully finish soon so they can start on new things.

No comments: