Sunday 9 March 2008

SnY is one year old!



Yay, our first birthday. Here is a little birthday present from us (though it should be the other way around), our first release, ichigo no tsubomi, re-translated and re-edited. We were completely unexperienced back then and did a lot of mistakes, as well as a crappy piece of work in general, so I decided to re-do it from the start. The difference is huge so be sure not to miss it(and delete the old crappy version, please).

We were going to release the T2/Tony hayate doujinshi, I had even translated most of it, but some other group beat us to it. A shame to waste work but these things happen.

As for the future, I will be busy with exams and moving until early summer, there might or might not be another release before then, but don't expect too much. After that I will have lots of time on my hands and there will be many releases(I hope).

Edit: Forgot to mention this, we now have raws for Akiko-san to issho 2 and I will start translating it the coming weekend.
Edit 2: Translation complete.
Edit 3: Released!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you said that another group released that T2 Hayate doujinshi, but i dont see who released it or where the release can be found and DLed. if it isnt too much trouble, can you release your own version of it anyways?

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday and thanks.

I appreciate a better translation of Ichigo no Tsubomi, but... what about some new yuri doujinshi insted of all this het stuff? ;_;

Marwin said...

I have actually translated two other strawberry panic doujinshi by the same group and better than this one, but I have not heard from the editor in more than two months, I'm getting worried... I will try to email him once more.

We will not release our version because we were (luckily) not done, a little more than halfway perhaps, and like I said, I do not wish to waste work.

I got a mediafire link from someone, that's the way I got it, the credits page doe not mention a group name, url, irc or email. But it says translation by himeyasha and everything else by hiroshi. I don't have the original link but I can upload it again.

Marwin said...

http://www.mediafire.com/?ezwwxnxgtil here is it. This is not affiliated with us in any way.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! Here's to many more!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!~ So Happy I found this site since I'm a big fan of Kanon Doujinshi and looking for some English translations