Tuesday 30 October 2007

Kanon ftw!! Your waiting has not been in vain...

I'm back! Been a month since last post and more than that since last release. Sorry about that, everyone has been busy recently, and not just with the start of the autumn anime season, so things have been slow. However, this doujinshi is quite long, so no complaints please(though I will admit I translated it in a few hours about a month ago).

Anyway, Kanon. One of my favourite anime and I wish I had the time to play the game. This doujinshi is just Akiko (and Yuuichi) but there seems to be a sort of sequel by the same circle, and that one has some Nayuki in it too. It's even longer, more than fifty pages I think, but if you want us to we'll be happy to do that one too. Post a comment and tell us if it's a good idea.

We still intend to do the rest of the Cuvie - midara na soshitsu manga but it will probably have to wait until around Christmas, I think. Any procrastination is as unbearable to me as it is to you. Patience is a virtue.....

MEDIAFIRE

TORRENT





12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for the release, a great work as always. And as for the sequel, please do it if you can, I would be happy to see it translated.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for translating this, it's awesome. Do the sequel, absolutely.

Anonymous said...

you mean Sweet Jam 2?

Marwin said...

No, I mean Sweet Jam, is there a 2?

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the translation! its really good hope you do the sequel...also whats the name of circle?

Marwin said...

It is a part of the title of the release. It is also written on several of the pages. But since I have already bothered making this post, I might as well write it here too: みたらし倶楽部 (mitarashi club) There you go.

Anonymous said...

haha...yeah i just realized that afterwards, =A= sorrie about that

Anonymous said...

yes please do translate the sequel, doujins with storylines like these are the best! none of that straight-H stuff...

Anonymous said...

I agree with the sentiments shown. Personally, I too, would appreciate a scanlation of Sweet Jam. Thank you so much for this one.

Anonymous said...

no haruhi doujin yet? T_T

Unknown said...

Haruhi? Who is that?...
No, we have one that was requested in queue, and it's not bad, but it's not really that good either, so it has been pushed back a bit. While there are a ton of haruhi doujinshi's, and I have by no means read them all, there seem to be relatively few good ones, at least among those I have read. Anyway, we will do it one day...probably.

Anonymous said...

hey, that's a good idea, why don't you make a Haruhi work... there are a lot of good doujins about...

but.. for the same reason, is there are a LOT, is very dificult to choose a good one.... XD